A while ago, my roommate, Kira, put together a group to go see Lion King at the Ohio Theatre. Last night 20 of us went and watched the Circle of Life happen! I haven't been to see a broadway show since I was 15 and one word pretty much describes how I felt after seeing Lion King. AMAZING! The picture is of me with two of my best friends in the whole world. Hayley is on my left and Noga is on my right. I was almost more excited that Hayley and Noga got to meet for the first time at Lion King than I was about seeing the show (almost)! Oh, I love that in the picture it looks like Mufasa (I am taking the liberty of assuming the lion is Mufasa) is trying to bite my finger! If you have the opportunity to see Lion King you should!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
lion king
A while ago, my roommate, Kira, put together a group to go see Lion King at the Ohio Theatre. Last night 20 of us went and watched the Circle of Life happen! I haven't been to see a broadway show since I was 15 and one word pretty much describes how I felt after seeing Lion King. AMAZING! The picture is of me with two of my best friends in the whole world. Hayley is on my left and Noga is on my right. I was almost more excited that Hayley and Noga got to meet for the first time at Lion King than I was about seeing the show (almost)! Oh, I love that in the picture it looks like Mufasa (I am taking the liberty of assuming the lion is Mufasa) is trying to bite my finger! If you have the opportunity to see Lion King you should!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the lion king on broadway? that had to have been SO fun! way cool, i'm jealous. at least you're kinda close to nyc, not 2000 miles away like me. ha ha!
Post a Comment