Monday, January 26, 2009

what to do with myself

Due to recent ecomonic circumstances, my hours at work have been significantly cut back. This week I have three days off in a row, begining today. I like to have days off to do nothing but three days in a row is a lot of nothing to get done! Yesterday I came up with a list of things that I could do during my days off. The more I look at my list though the more I realize that I am going to die of boredom with all the nothingness I am going to be doing. Here is my list, in no particular order of importance:
  • blog
  • recycle
  • watch bones
  • watch lost
  • wash car (a bird pooped some brown poo on it)
  • clean inside of car
  • see mom/return belongings to mom that I have borrowed
  • reply to e-mail and voicemails pertaining to potential jobs
  • mail check for insurance and electric bill
  • buy nails to hang french memo board (Chrismas present-- thank you Bryn and Becka)
  • walmart return my defective wii fit
  • go through closet to find clothes to donate to the Kidney Foundation
  • rearrange furniture in my bedroom
  • clean kitchen
  • vacuum downstairs
  • mop kitchen and entry way
  • clean bathroom
  • paint toe nails
  • come up with a valentine's day present for a boyfriend who claims he doesn't need anything and that valentine's day is a guys holiday and girls aren't supposed to do anything or buy anything for their guy
  • finish book that I bought when I was in Utah

That's what I came up with so far. If you can think of anything else that's free or cheap to keep me entertained during the next three days let me know.

No comments: