Saturday, December 19, 2009

scaRed

things that scare me:
  • robin williams: he's just plain creepy, not to mention a terrible actor.
  • motorized carts: we have them at work for "disabled" members. I have almost been hit too many times. i refuse to drive/sit in one.
  • winking: i don't like being winked at.
  • night time: i am not scared of the dark but i do feel safer (more safe?) during the day.
  • falling: i fall to much for it to be a positive thing.
  • failure: the true and real reason why i have spent so much time in school and why i work where i do.

1 comment:

Laurie & Clint said...

I couldn't agree more about Robin Williams. He is awful! Don't be scared about school! It takes so much guts to go back and change your career path. I thinks its awesome of you!