Sunday, May 11, 2008

things i miss about utah

I have my reasons for leaving Utah and I never ever thought that I would say that I miss anything about Utah. But after my recent visit, I've changed my mind. I had a two day visit for my younger brother's wedding. And while my stay was rushed and short, I have found myself pondering returning to "the home land" (my co-workers words not mine). The truth is that in this last visit I found that I do miss certain aspects about Utah:


1. Family



This is my uncle Dave and his granddaughter Grace
(my cousin's daughter). Sorry the picture is dark
but that is what happens when you take
a picture in front of a window! I realized on this trip that I
love my family and take them for granted!
I love my uncle Dave for introducing my family to great new games!
We have him to thank for Settler's of Catan!

2. Temples

I miss driving down I-15 and seeing so many temples! This is the Bountiful Temple. The temple where my brother Shane and sister-in-law Chelsea were married on May 6th.

3. Seagull Book

I worked at Seagull Book for 4 years. I love to read and this was
the greatest place to work! I miss books!

4. Mountains


Mountains are breath taking! And no, I do not prefer this mountain because of the Y. This picture was taken out of convenience. I sure do miss knowing which direction I am traveling.


5. Cafe Rio


Some seriously delicious Mexican food!

2 comments:

Natasha and Jesse said...

Yay, you have a blog! Nice pictures.

Chelsea said...

i want more comments in your blog about me.