Sunday, June 1, 2008

bad habit?


Have you ever had Bolthouse's Green Goodness? It is one of my favorite things ever! I like to tell myself that I am drinking seaweed. I guess that is not far from the truth because this is printed on the label:
"Even the healthiest juices should taste great. Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness starts with incredibly nutritious things like wheat grass, spirulina, spinach - even BLUE-GREEN ALGEA. Then we make it as delicious as it is healthy by adding apples, kiwis, mangos, bananas, pineapples and dragon fruit. It is a good source of iron and vitamin B6, naturally rich in vitamins A, C, and B12, and packed with powerful phytonutrients found in nature's most nutritious greens."
The other night, I came home from work and I was dying of thirst. I opened the fridge and grabbed out a bottle of Green Goodness. There wasn't very much left in the bottle so instead of grabbing down a glass, I drank straigt out of the plastic! I have never ever done this before. Does this disturb anyone? I guess this is what happens then you grow up with four brothers and no sisters. You start to pick up boy traits. Maybe next time I'll leave the toilet seat up..............

No comments: