Saturday, June 28, 2008

Rain


Does anyone remember the nursery ryhme about rain coming again another day and the old man snoring? I am pretty sure there is more to the rhyme, but that is all I can recall! I have been thinking about rain (partly because Ohio was having crazy thunderstorms and tornado warnings the other day). I don't understand why people are afraid of getting wet. Isn't rain just water (I know its a tad more complex than that)? Last time I checked rain doesn't have a side effect of melting a person! Oh! Sorry the picture is so small. I looked for an image of rain because I didn't take one and I guess the "image has been scaled down to size and may be subject to copyright". I do not have the intention of infringing upon someone elses copyright! I will change it as soon as I take a picture of rain!

2 comments:

Natasha and Jesse said...

It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring, he went to bed with a bump on his head and didn't get up in the morning.
The little kids at the camp started crying when it was raining...and they had just been swimming!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I could not, for the life of me, remember that!