Thursday, October 29, 2009

electRonics

I have a love/hate relationship with electronics. I consider myself technilogical savvy but sometimes... sometimes I just want to toss all of my electronics {particularly my laptop} out the window. I can pinpoint this love/hate relationship back to 1998. I had my very first job working at the local movie theater. After working there about a year I became a manager. I only tell you this because as a manager I was required to fax paperwork every night. I swear the fax machine hated me. I would try and try over and over to fax the necessary paperwork but it would never send. It finally got to the point where I had to have someone else fax it for me. While I was standing in another room! The fax machine had a mind of its own and knew when I was the one trying to send a fax. My point being in this blog post is that lately my computer seems to have developed a mind of its own. My laptop does what it wants when it wants and it is driving me insane!!! I hate it! Stupid electronics/laptop....

No comments: