Highlights of the last month:
- I went to visit my newest nephew in Utah! He is so cute! It makes me sad that I don't live closer...
- I almost gargled my facewash instead of mouthwash! Oops! Well, they are both blue!
- I have become a floss freak. Ever since getting my two new front teeth, I floss more than I ever did before.
- Work still drives me nuts. I am reminded daily that people do and say the dumbest things!
- But I did get a raise!
- I bought a slow cooker for one person! So yummy!
- I got an A in anatomy. I didn't get the highest score in the class but I am the only person to get a perfect score on an exam in all the years that my teacher has been teaching!
- I found out where I am ranked on the waiting list for nursing school. I am #3 {My favorite number}. So I haven't gotten in yet, but I am that much closer.
No comments:
Post a Comment