1. Orchids. This is Beatrice. I have never owned a plant so I hope I don't kill her!
2. Holga. I have had an interest in photography since my early college days. After working in a photo lab for a year, I kinda grew out of this interest after seeing how many people take bad pictures. I bought an Holga to sort of spark this interest back up. If Columbus gets a sunny day soon, I will take her for a trial run.
3. Reading. I used to love to read. But I don't read as near as much as I used to. This is the list of books I am on the waiting list for from the library. The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas, No One Belongs Here More Than You, Happens Everyday, Might As Well Laugh About It Now, Flat Belly Diet, Cursed, Handle With Care and others.
Hopefully these three things are a start to making me less boring!
3 comments:
...and I love orchids! So pretty!
Beatrice is beautiful! And Holga is pretty too. Which color did you choose?
btw, my word verification word was "balla" haha
I got the plain black one. I didn't get a choice cause I got it on amazon! I am excited to use it even though I already exposed part of the filme! I had to watch a youtube video on how to load it!
Post a Comment