Monday, April 20, 2009

blog stalking

I like to blog stalk. People I know, people I don't know. It doesn't matter. My two new stalkies a and b led me to think I should buy this video.


Amazon's estimated arrival: April 27th. Just in time for May to be the month to shred. I will let you know how it goes...or if it doesn't.

2 comments:

Mallory Fielding said...

ok, I am blog stalking you. I would LOVE to hear the update on how this video goes. And, if it's all right with you, I plan on checking in on your blog once and awhile. I don't think I have ever really gotten to know you, and I always wanted to. This just might be my only way to do it. :)

Chelsea said...

Oh my, I L-O-V-E Jillian and The Biggest Loser!! Let me know how you like this!