Saturday, April 25, 2009
i'm not ashamed to say
I cried at work today. I hate crying and even more than that I hate crying in front of people (I see it as a sign of weakness in myself--not in others). This may be a little tmi but I am 95 % more likely to cry when its that time of the month (I made that statistic up but I think its acurate). And needless to say today's crying episode falls into that category! The reasons why I was crying aren't important. I can't even guarantee that I was really upset or if it was my crazy monthly hormones! But I do want to thank those that let me vent at work today and offered me their support and love and hugs. It meant a lot to know you care about me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment