Over the past two days I have forgtten to put a tube of lip gloss in my pocket and/or purse. I (and my lips) can't go a day without my favorite lip gloss. So of course this reminds me of something completely random! The reality tv show Survivor. In the past, contestants were allowed to bring one "luxury" item from home-- something to remind them of home, something to make the time on the island less painful, etc. (I am not sure if they still do this, the only evidence--scroll to the bottom--I could find to support this fact is dated from 2007). I came up with a short list of things that I can't live without on a day to day basis. In no particular order, the things that I would consider for my one luxury item to bring with me if I were to go on Survivor.
1). Lip Gloss
2). Ipod
3). Q-tips
4). Scriptures
What things can't you live without everyday?
No comments:
Post a Comment