This post is dedicated to my "special K"-- you know who you are!! Sorry if you don't get this post, it is an inside joke of sorts after all!
On Thursday, I took my third anatomy practical (these are the tests with the cadavers). I was really nervous about this one. I didn't feel like I knew the nerves, veins, and arteries like I did on the second test. For the practicals, there are 25 stations (one person per station) which we rotate through. I was on the 24th station when the girl on the 25th came back and was standing right next to me wanting to take another look at the cadaver. This was the second time that this has happened to me so I was kind of annoyed. She had her turn and I wanted my full turn! After the practical was over, I was complaining to my friends about the girl who strayed over to my station. My guy friend was like, "Why didn't you say anything to her?" I said "Well, I didn't want to be a B!" After getting a weird look from guy. I said, "You know a B... I don't want to swear." Guy friend, "What, is that one of your mormon things." Me, "Yes. Yes, it is."
No comments:
Post a Comment