I had to take an ethics and values class during my younger years in college. The professor for that class taught us that those who don't vote are social parasites. Since then, I have always made an honest effort to v0te. Thursday night was the season finale of So You Think You Can Dance. I did NOT want "doubleneck" dancer Brandon to win nor did I want to be a social parasite, so I voted. I voted 139 times for Jeanine and 23 times for Evan. And my votes counted-- Jeanine won (Evan took third)!
2 comments:
While I'm glad you voted, I can't believe you voted 23 times for Evan. I know you hate doubleneck, but Evan is not as good as the rest of the top 3. Thankfully I like Jeanine so I won't hold this against you.
I didn't want evan to win but I didn't want brandon to win more (thus why evan only got 23 votes). I figured by voting for evan that it decreased brandon's chances of winning. Ha! I am glad you won't hold it against me.
Post a Comment