Monday, June 29, 2009
inteRview foR nuRsing school
I had my interview for nursing school today. The only way I can describe it was that I felt very unprepared. Some of the questions that I remembered being asked were: How did you get to this point were you decided you want to be a nurse? Why do you want to be a nurse? What is a nurse to you? Tell me a situation where you had to deal with stress? What was my least favorite class in college was? Do I have a plan b if I don't get in? Some questions I knew that my answer didn't impress my interviewer and others she responded with that's a good answer. At this point I figure it could really go either way. They could accept me or reject me. They interview until July 13th and will make decisions on the 25th. I will pray and hope for the best and have faith that Heavenly Father will lead my life where He wants it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where did you apply for nursing school? I applied to the program at BYU-I but found out I didn't get in. Now I'm looking into different schools.
I applied to Mt. Carmel. They have a 13 month program for people who already have a bachelors degree. If I don't get into that one I will apply to Capital. They have the same type of degree but its a two year program.
Post a Comment