Monday, June 15, 2009

uRgent caRe

Today I made the mistake of going into work on my day off. As a result of this visit to work, I ended up at urgent care. First off, let me say that I am 100% a complete and utter klutz. I can trip over absolutely nothing and even just myself. Last year in June, I had a similar incident that involved work, slipping, injuring my right ankle and urgent care. {I blogged about it but I am in too much pain and too lazy to go find it and create a link to it.} This time I slipped on water. I know, I know, like I said before I am a complete klutz! This time my roommate drove me to urgent care in Dublin. The doctor was weird and told me what I already knew. That my ankle was severely sprained. This time the nurse pushing my wheelchair said she was surprised that my foot wasn't broken with how much swelling I had in my ankle. The bad news is that they didn't give me my x-rays on a cd to take home so I can't post a picture. The good news is I don't have to go to work tomorrow. Hopefully, my foot will be ok by this weekend so I can make it to Nauvoo and so I can get back to running!

2 comments:

Laurie & Clint said...

oh sad! poor tara! i hope you feel better soon

caitlin said...

Your roommate is the best, I do not know how you live without her.